Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

I don't think Beau will leave any leftovers for Archie and the chicken! ... See MoreSee Less

I dont think Beau will leave any leftovers for Archie and the chicken!

Finally a cool morning for a nice walk with Roscoe and a few friends!
We rescued senior Roscoe from the Charles City County Shelter in April. He is so sweet, but no one was interested in him. He is safe here and enjoying the country life with us!
... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3243658315753436

Bless you for saving him! He looks like a sweetie!

Amelia giving me some needed hair care. 😻
We brought Amelia into our family in 2011 (5 years before we established the Sanctuary in 2016). Her caregivers said she pee'd everywhere in the house and had to get rid of her. We took her in because we believed she was not happy with her environment. It took us a just few days to understand she wanted to be a country girl and be outside.
Ever since then, she has been one of our greeters to everyone that visits our Sanctuary.
Amelia spends 90% of her time outside. The other 10% is to visit inside and of course my hair care!
... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3233056723480262

Our belated yellow lab used to do that to my husbands hair! Glad you found the perfect environment for her. We should listen to what animals really want to tell us.

6 days ago

A Taste Of Heaven Sanctuary, Inc.

Since March it has been a difficult time for everyone and with so many adjustments. Tonight is the 1st time we have enjoyed time outside with some of our incredible volunteers at our Sanctuary and CC Shelter at an outdoor event. Shame on me, I didn't take pics of everyone. We were just having some fun! ... See MoreSee Less

Since March it has been a difficult time for everyone and with so many adjustments.  Tonight is the 1st time we have enjoyed time outside with some of our incredible volunteers at our Sanctuary and CC Shelter at an outdoor event. Shame on me, I didnt take pics of everyone.  We were just having some fun!Image attachmentImage attachment

Comment on Facebook 317765595009404_3232886156830652

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ to all the volunteers πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎ

Ahhhh, back at the scene of our first crimes🀷‍♂️

Thank you to Hugo for the Advantage Multi for Dogs; Martha for Cat food and more; and Amy/Cecil Lyon for dog food! ... See MoreSee Less

Thank you to Hugo for the Advantage Multi for Dogs; Martha for Cat food and more;  and  Amy/Cecil Lyon for dog food!Image attachmentImage attachment

Photos from Varina Veterinary Clinic's post ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 317765595009404_3228376270614974

About 4 hours of waiting until we knew Pentagon workers, brother David and cousin Billy, were safe. My heart breaks for the people who waited in vain to hear good news about their loved ones Gail TF

Beau in the house! Beau came running into the house front door - which is very unusual! So hanging with us, Darwin and Katie for the night! ... See MoreSee Less

Beau in the house!  Beau came running into the house  front door - which is very unusual!  So hanging with us, Darwin and Katie for the night!Image attachmentImage attachment

Taking a little break with a few our feline family. ... See MoreSee Less

Finally had a few beautiful days here. A few pics today of some of the family enjoying the slightly cooler day. πŸ€— ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 317765595009404_3217221031730498

Happy kids!!!!

Thank you for spoiling everyone so nicely

Looking great over there, nice to see everyone!

Great pics. Your babies are lovely

Love all of them.

View more comments

Time to start morning checks, social and chores before it gets to humid for me! ... See MoreSee Less

Comment on Facebook 3200506286735306

Are y'all having major issues with mosquitoes as well? Do you spray or use anything to help around the animals?

Load more